Widely considered the best gourmet pork in the world, Cinco Jotas acorn-fed Jamón Ibérico is Spain’s national treasure.
• 100% Black Label which certifies acorn-fed
• Pigs are raised free-range from the age of 4 months with 1.89 acres of pasture space dedicated to each pig
• Ham is cured meticulously for approximately 3-4 years
• Dry-cured hams follow an intense process of traditional, artisan curing in centuries old curing cellars
• Ideal serving temperature between 64-72º F.
Cinco Jotas Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Ham is a product of nature, created in perfect conditions and an ideal environment in Spain. Because of its topography, South-west Spain is the region that provides the best environment for breeding ibérico pigs. Our pigs enjoy freedom, roaming the open fields and eating natural foods.